Bringing Zoot to you!
Live, professional puppetry in your venue! Each show is selected to be family friendly but please read the descriptions thoroughly before making your selection. We are happy to discuss with you which play is best suited for your venue or group. We provide a range of resources to help prepare your audience for the show and to connect with the experience of puppetry. These include:
• Post-show question-and-answer sessions with Puppeteers (if time allows)
• Pre- or post-show puppetry workshops (added fee)
• Copies of the play script for preview and use in the classroom (upon request)
Price: We are able to offer our productions for $500. A travel and housing fee will be applied for any venue outside of a 50 mile radius of downtown Dayton, Ohio. For pricing information on multiple show and/or workshop packages, please email email@example.com
Performance Space: Our touring productions can perform in almost any public space. But we do have a few requirements.
- A minimum space of 20 feet wide by 20 feet deep to set up our production (including backstage space) and minimum ceiling height of 10 feet.
- 2 6 foot tables.
- Extension cord long enough to reach nearest outlet & access to outlet.
- Chairs and bottled water for the puppeteers.
- Secure changing area that is not a student restroom.
- Broom, dustpan, and trashcan.
- One hour of set-up time and one hour of break-down time in the space.
We are happy to discuss any of these requirements. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need our logo, bio, or mission statement for your program? Feel free to right click or copy and paste away!
Mission Statement: The Zoot Theatre Company, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization that aims to stimulate the creative spirit through the collaboration of all forms of artistic expression including professional acting, masks, and puppetry by bringing theatrical arts to a variety of peoples and regional venues.